I, Meesh, have spent 6 months of traveling full time. Thankfully Ester and Aria have been able to come on many of the trips also. At the end of May we handed off our positions at The City Church as Directors of Generations (overseeing college age down to infants) to focus more on what God is doing through BE MOVED. This freed up our schedule to travel and we were on the road every week.
We are taking most of December to rest, be with family, pray, dream and get ready for a BIG 2019!
Also, remember this is a great time to receive your year-end tax deductions!
THANK YOU for being a part of what God is doing around the world through BEMOVED! We truly cannot do this without your help.
We are so excited to be announcing some big things coming up for 2019, so be expecting it in the next couple monthly updates!
25th – MERRY CHRISTMAS
29th – Sacramento, CA (conference)
30th – Sacramento, CA (Sunday service)
1st – HAPPY NEW YEAR
A FEW TESTIMONIALS & HIGHLIGHTS
Fedor from New York
This is Paul
Pastor Alex and Wife
- Finished off November strong after 6 months of traveling every week.
- We are taking most of December to rest and be with family as we get ready for 2019.
- We are seeing a greater level of authority and anointing in our ministry.We are thankful to all who donated to BE MOVED. Every donation dollar & prayer is so important in helping us reach the world!
- A good month of rest and preparation for all that 2019 has for us.
- We need $550 more in monthly reoccurring giving to do what we need to as a ministry and family.
- We are in need of a second car.
- Divine connections, contacts and open doors.
- Pray if God will have you become a monthly MOVE Partner.