BIG UPDATE: We're Expanding in 2019!
Expanding in 2019
Last newsletter I mentioned that 2019 is a year of expansion, growth, and God is birthing more vision for BEMOVED. But, we are also expanding in our family, we are having a baby at the end of July! This is extra special for us after having a miscarriage last July and loosing our baby at 10 weeks.
In the next couple months Meesh will be traveling to minister in Brazil, Ukraine and Portugal. The harvest is now and we have an urgency to spread the Word of God around the world. We are the laborers that are going into the fields.
Now you have the opportunity to sow into these trips and be a part of the harvest.
THANK YOU for being a part of what God is doing around the world through BEMOVED! We truly cannot do this without your help.
2nd – Monterey, CA (conference)
4-8th – Southern CA (YWAM Bible school)
16th – Sacramento, CA
23rd – Curitiba, Brazil (conference)
24th – Curitiba, Brazil (Sunday service & youth conf)
27th – Fortaleza, Brazil (church service)
A FEW TESTIMONIALS & HIGHLIGHTS
The First Week of January
The first week of January we got to be part of a life changing week in the presence and power of God in Ashville, NC. 5 days at the start of the year with no distractions but full focus of being with our creator. God did so much in our lives that week and also being able to minister there was a cherry on top.
Aria is Growing Up
Aria is growing up so fast. On January 18th we celebrated her second birthday. She is so full of love and such a happy girl. She is kind and loves to share. It is such a blessing to be her parents.
This is Abby
This is Abby, at 13 yeas old doctors diagnosed her with an ovarian disease that had no cure and she would not be able to have children. Through the years the symptoms got wore and it would cause her to miss school and work often. But everything changed in one moment... at the service when Meesh was ministering healing, she got this strong feeling to accept the healing over her body. From that moment she was fully healed, no more symptoms or pain and doctors verified of the healing!
This Lady had a Fracture
This lady had a fracture in her left elbow and was in a brace for a week. She was unable to bend her elbow or move her arm freely. After Meesh released the word of knowledge she was instantly healed. Now can move her arm with no pain and no brace!
- Finished off November strong after 6 months of traveling every week.
- We are taking most of December to rest and be with family as we get ready for 2019.
- We are seeing a greater level of authority and anointing in our ministry.We are thankful to all who donated to BE MOVED. Every donation dollar & prayer is so important in helping us reach the world!
- A good month of rest and preparation for all that 2019 has for us.
- We need $550 more in monthly reoccurring giving to do what we need to as a ministry and family.
- We are in need of a second car.
- Divine connections, contacts and open doors.
- Pray if God will have you become a monthly MOVE Partner.