Full Speed Ahead
We are in an exciting season as a ministry and family. Many new things starting and expanding! Meesh started to write his first book, Ester is now 21 weeks pregnant, we have started printing our first clothing items, and unbelievable doors are being opened for us. This is such an incredible time for us.
Meesh got back from 10 days in Brazil. Preached 11 times in different cities and ministries. He feels like he stepped into a new level of ministry. He is experiencing more miracles, greater healings, deeper revelation, stronger anointing, and more powerful atmospheres than even before.
In the next couple months Meesh will be ministering all over the USA, Ukraine, Portugal, Germany and more to come. The harvest is ready and we have an urgency to spread the Word of God around the world and see the demonstration of Gods power.
Now you have the opportunity to sow into these trips and be a part of the harvest. We are changing the world and love that you are with us!
THANK YOU for being a part of what God is doing around the world through BEMOVED! We truly cannot do this without your help.
1-2nd – Curitiba, Brazil (young adult camp)
3rd – Curitiba, Brazil (Sunday service)
8th – Canton, OH (Youth conf)
9-10th – Tacoma, WA (youth conf)
10th – Puyallup, WA (Sunday service)
23rd – Springfield, MO (youth conf)
23rd – Springfield, MO (Radio Interview)
28-30th – Odessa, Ukraine (youth conf)
31st – Kiev, Ukraine (Sunday service)
2-3rd – Lisbon, Portugal (leaders/pastors)
5-6th – Porto, Portugal (youth conf)
7th – Lisbon, Portugal (2 different church services)
12-14th – Sacramento, CA (church conf)
3-5th – Atlanta, GA (youth conf)
17-19th – Alaska (youth conf)
23-25th – Los Angeles, CA (attending conf)
26th – MEESH BIRTHDAY
29-31st – Germany
1-5th – Germany
7-9th – Kassel, Germany (church conf)
18-21st – Sacramento, CA (bible school)
5-6th – Seattle, WA (youth conf)
8-11th – Jacksonville, FL (bible school)
12th – No more travel till after baby
25th – BABY #2 COMING (expected date)
A FEW TESTIMONIALS & HIGHLIGHTS
This was in Curitiba
This is Vanessa
This is Jess
This is Kaitlyn
- Finished off November strong after 6 months of traveling every week.
- We are taking most of December to rest and be with family as we get ready for 2019.
- We are seeing a greater level of authority and anointing in our ministry.We are thankful to all who donated to BE MOVED. Every donation dollar & prayer is so important in helping us reach the world!
- A good month of rest and preparation for all that 2019 has for us.
- We need $550 more in monthly reoccurring giving to do what we need to as a ministry and family.
- We are in need of a second car.
- Divine connections, contacts and open doors.
- Pray if God will have you become a monthly MOVE Partner.