May is a perfect month for us to slow down a bit, reflect on the first quarter of our year and get ready for a very busy June – August summer season for BE MOVED.
So we decided to slow down the ministry travels and spend more time praying, fasting and being with family as we feel God is in the process of stretching us and getting us ready for MORE.
Thank you for being a part of what God is doing around the world through BEMOVED! We truly cannot do this without your help.
Look back at April
Family trip, Portland & Ukraine
Siting and writing this update from the beautiful Country of Georgia. Located in the center of Eurasia. And thinking back as I get ready to minister here, I am so happy about all that happened in April.
From domestic youth conference to international youth conference, a family cruise and an online webinar leadership training sandwiched in between. I would say it was a great month for BE MOVED!
4th – Tbilisi, Georgia (Church Services)
5th – Tbilisi, Georgia (2 Youth Gatherings)
6th – Tbilisi, Georgia (Sunday Church Service)
13th – HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
26th – HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEESH
HERE ARE A FEW TESTIMONIALS & HIGHLIGHTS
Baptism & Healing
- After flight delays, cancellations and rerouting I was able to get to the Ukraine youth conference just in time for my first session. This was
- We got to spend quality family time on our 4-day family Cruise.
- We are thankful to all who donated to BE MOVED. Every donation dollar & prayer is helping us reach the world!
- We are spending extra time in prayer & fasting for BE MOVED in May because we feel God is taking us deeper and wider.
- We need to buy a new Macbook Pro for BE MOVED. Both of ours from 2009 are failing.
- We need a second car.
- We are looking for a media intern.
- Upcoming trips.
- Pray if God will have you become a monthly MOVE Partner.