2019 What a Year!
With the year coming to a close, let’s look back at what God did through BEMOVED. Thank you for your prayer & support this year I…
Preached 186 times
Traveled to 62 cities
Visited 13 countries
We saw thousands come to Jesus, get healed and filled with the Holy Spirit which is the REACH part of our vision. But, we believe that our greatest mandate is the RAISE & RELEASE part of our mission. Nothing gets me more excited then watching believers activated and live in faith and boldness.
Our mission is to equip believers to
know their IDENTITY, walk in AUTHORITY, fulfill their DESTINY.
THANK YOU for being a part of what God is doing around the world through BEMOVED! We truly cannot do this without your help.
BEMOVED – Reach, Raise & Release
After my busiest year of travel and ministry, I am excited to take most of December off and spend quality family time. I will get to get back to writing my first book after taking several months off writing with the new baby and full travel schedule.
In November, I spoke at a college age conference in New York then flew to Washington to speak at a church conference, Sunday morning service and Sunday evening to the youth.
Then I got to travel to one of my favorite places on earth… Brazil to minister at a youth conference (my 18th trip there). The nation is in revival and I am so honored I get to be a small part of it.
I finished off the month speaking locally at my church’s bible collage (CCBC), then went to Denver for a youth conference (and went snowboarding !). Lastly, I spoke at MTC bible school in Sacramento, CA for 4 days.
On December 1st I spoke at the first service in English and second in Russian at the same church. On Sunday morning, December 8th I spoke in Glendale, CA. This week I’m finishing the month with 2 days of teaching at a school of ministry in Los Angeles.
2 – Rochester, NY (Conf)
8-9 – Puyallup, WA (Conf)
10 – Bonney Lake, WA (Church & Youth service)
14-17 – Sao Paulo, Brazil (Youth Camp)
20 – Ventura, CA (Bible College)
22-23 – Denver, CO (Youth Conf)
24 – Denver, CO (Church)
25-29 – Sacramento, CA (MTC Bible school)
28 – THANKSGIVINGDAY
1 – Sacramento, CA (Sunday Services)
8 – Glendale, CA (Church)
10 – Los Angeles, CA (Bible School)
12 – Los Angeles, CA (Bible School)
25 – CHRISTMAS
1 – HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020
2-7 – Ashville, NC (attending a conf)
9-11 – Coeur D’Alene, ID (Conf)
18 – ARIA’S 3RD BDAY
20-24 – Ventura, CA (YWAM Bible School)
A FEW TESTIMONIALS & HIGHLIGHTS
Celebrated the life of my grandma
- My travel schedule slows down in December and I can get back to book writing
- We are especially thankful for family this Christmas season.
- We are so thankful to all who gave to BEMOVED. Every prayer & donation dollar is so important in helping us reach the world
- Please pray & ask The Holy Spirit if He would have you give or become a monthly MOVE Partner.
- We are believing for more monthly partners.
- That we would walk in the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus.
- A oneness/unity in Christ, our marriage, family & ministry.
- A house with space for the girls and hosting people
- Upcoming schedule and travels