So many fun things to share this month and a huge miracle that happened for BE MOVED! As we start off this summer at full speed, we are ready for a very busy summer season.
May was perfect for us to slow down a bit, pray and get ready for our next season and the big things that God is preparing us for. We even got a chance to take a fun 3 day trip to New York city to spend time together and rest.
Thank you for being a part of what God is doing around the world through BEMOVED! We truly cannot do this without your help.
A Look Back at May
(Ukraine, the Country of Georgia, and NYC)
After wrapping up a trip to Ukraine where I (Meesh) Spoke at a youth conference, I flew to the country of Georgia (right between Europe and Asia). There I met up with Ester and together we got to minister at 5 different services. We witnessed God move powerfully with many saved, healed and set free.
Later in May we took a three day trip to New York City. It was without Aria, for us to get some alone time together. Thank God for the free flight and hotel we booked on credit card points. It was what we needed.
2nd – Seattle, WA (2 church services)
10th – Phoenix, AZ (Sunday service)
11th – Prescott, Arizona (youth camp)
12th – Prescott, Arizona (youth camp)
13th – Prescott, Arizona (youth camp)
17th – HAPPY FATHERS DAY
21st – Richmond, Virginia (Christian festival)
22nd – Cincinnati, Ohio (Christian festival)
23rd – Cincinnati, Ohio (Christian festival)
24th – Cincinnati, Ohio (youth service)
A FEW TESTIMONIALS & HIGHLIGHTS
Date with my Wife!
- We were blessed with a new MacBook Pro!!!
- Ester & Meesh got to get away on a trip to NYC.
- We are thankful to all who donated to BE MOVED. Every donation dollar & prayer is helping us reach the world!
- Protection for our very full summer of ministry dates & busy travel schedule.
- We are in need of a second car.
- We are looking for a media savvy helper.
- New connections, contacts and open doors.
- Pray if God will have you become a monthly MOVE Partner.