We are happy that August will slow down a bit after the busiest month of my life in ministry.
This month we are praying that your life and family would experience rest in your soul and Spirit even if it will be a busy one. I have found that the best REST for my heart and mind is when I give up all worry, stress & control to God. He works all things out and is good at it.
We have been seeing such an increase of miracles and healing in our ministry. If you have any needs please reply to this email so we can be praying and believing for you.
THANK YOU for being a part of what God is doing around the world through BEMOVED! We truly cannot do this without your help.
Look Back at JULY
In July Be Moved was in Jacksonville, Sacramento, Portland, Seattle, Pasco, Spokane, Lake Stevens and Southern California. We witnessed many make decisions for Christ, freedom, baptism in the Holy Spirit and verified healings.
Some stats from July (busiest month of ministry ever):
65 hours of teaching & preaching
4 Bible schools (50hrs of teaching)
25 days of on the road
Seattle was an extra special trip because I got to go with my family and minister at The Image Church. This was the church I was ordained into ministry and served as the youth Pastor, I was there for 6 years.
Fathers day was also a Special family time we got to spend at our home church. Nothing like being a father, especially to our baby girl.
31st – 2nd California (YWAM Bible School) – 9:30am – 1pm daily
4th – Columbus, OH (Festival)
5th – Cincinnati, OH (Youth Adult Service)
14th – Seattle, WA (Ethiopian Youth Conf)
15th – Seattle, WA (Ethiopian Youth Conf)
18th – Salem, OR (Festival)
19th – Portland, OR (Sunday Service)
25th – Verbena, AL (Festival)
26th – Birmingham, AL (Sunday Service)
A FEW TESTIMONIALS & HIGHLIGHTS
Teaching the Next Generation
Healing & Restoration
Healing & Leadership
- We got through 64hrs of ministry and home for only 6 days of July, but are healthy and motivated!
- We are getting more ministry requests.
- We are thankful for the new doors God is opening.
- We are thankful to all who donated to BE MOVED. Every donation dollar & prayer is so important in helping us reach the world!
- We need $1,000 more in monthly reoccurring giving to do what we need to as a family and ministry.
- Protection over our family as we are wrapping up a full summer of ministry.
- We need a second car.
- We are looking for a media savvy helper.
- New connections, contacts and open doors.
- Pray if God will have you become a monthly MOVE Partner.